Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Hello There, Girl As Tourist Guide?
Moldova Forum in English > Love story > Dating, Marriage & Divorce
Roma
hello people, next months i'm coming to Moldova to visit the city and also to find ajob as italian teacher... i would like to meet a girl (i am 21) who can show me the city... the clubs and have nice time with me wink.gif wink.gif wink.gif . I can speak english and also little french.

Let me know here.

Ciao

Antonello Roma
Possum
QUOTE (Roma @ Oct 27 2008, 12:13 AM) *
hello people, next months i'm coming to Moldova to visit the city and also to find ajob as italian teacher... i would like to meet a girl (i am 21) who can show me the city... the clubs and have nice time with me wink.gif wink.gif wink.gif . I can speak english and also little french.

Let me know here.

Ciao

Antonello Roma

Hang out at the bars in Jumbo of Sun City. If that doesn't work, the bartenders at Codru or Leo Grand might help you.
Daniel
Just make a profile in www.love.rambler.ru (need first to make a rambler email > yes only in russian language, but with a free online translation it should work fine) and meet all what is potential available "on the market",

or

type "dating chisinau" in google and find all the sites offering profiles with pictures you can choose from

eating hamburgers in McDonalds also might help
Allwood
QUOTE (Daniel @ Oct 28 2008, 02:29 AM) *
Just make a profile in www.love.rambler.ru (need first to make a rambler email > yes only in russian language, but with a free online translation it should work fine) and meet all what is potential available "on the market",

or

type "dating chisinau" in google and find all the sites offering profiles with pictures you can choose from

eating hamburgers in McDonalds also might help

Military Pub, Star Traks, or Drive x2, or if you want a REAL gold digger, Flamingo's or Equator.
Ari
QUOTE (Roma @ Oct 27 2008, 12:13 AM) *

Let me know here.

Ciao

Antonello Roma

I cant believe that people responded seriously to this.
So, you want to have "a nice time" with some local girl?
Generally, for what your interested in, it doesnt help to have an IQ above, lets be honest here, about 110.
If your IQ is above that threshold, dont talk to them about anything too sophisticated. Just wear some clothes which show them that you have some money; having some "stylish" haircut wouldn't hurt either.
The girls who 1) are intelligent and interested in things like understanding the world economic crisis and not clothes from "dolce & gabbani" 2) are not just interested in your cash 3) are also attractive and 4) speak something besides moldovan/romanian and or russian .... are not that numerous. They certainly do exist, but .... they are not likely to hop in the sack with you the first night that they see you. I dont know, maybe you are extremely attractive, and can charm them, but if you're just looking for "fun," then do what the other guys said.
oh, moldova asta f.tuta!

Roma
Hey people, maybe i've been misunderstood.
I'm really searching for a tourist guide who is similar with my age so i can pass my time more happly (how i can enjoy staying with a 30, 40, 50 years old person???)...

Bye
OneSquareOfTp

that's horrible advice. 90% of the girls on those internet sites are there just to have fun writing to other moldovans. in general, moldovans don't put much credibility in actually meeting people from the internet. you'll spend a lot of time there with little return. if you do get a meeting, don't expect any great quality!! (sorry, i don't mean to sound misogynist by saying that unsure.gif )

OneSquareOfTP
Possum
QUOTE (Ari @ Oct 28 2008, 10:17 PM) *
I cant believe that people responded seriously to this.

None look too serious.wink.gif

QUOTE (Roma @ Oct 29 2008, 12:19 AM) *
I'm really searching for a tourist guide who is similar with my age

May I recommend Canonic Tur? Quite reputable, reasonably priced, and most of their guides have a good knowledge of English. I doubt they will do the clubbing scene with you, but will surely help you prepare a tour according to your interests and show you around Moldva.

Jochen
QUOTE (Roma @ Oct 28 2008, 11:19 PM) *
I'm really searching for a tourist guide who is similar with my age so i can pass my time more happly (how i can enjoy staying with a 30, 40, 50 years old person???)...

Bye

Misunderstood?
Everybody tries to help you finding an excellent guide for Kishinev.
And a man lets say about 50 years old knows the city a lot better than a young girl - he can tell you about the history of the town, can give you background information and a lot insider tipps to save time and money.
We got you right, you are not looking for a city guide but a dumb girl you can guide in your bed.

A short time ago there was another guy here asking for the same information as you, his nick was:
ROMAno V.

Welcome to Moldova.

J.
Possum
QUOTE (Jochen @ Oct 29 2008, 01:07 AM) *
Misunderstood?
We got you right, you are not looking for a city guide but a dumb girl you can guide in your bed.

Different people want different things on their tours. I like monasteries and historic sites. Others might be more interested in Zarea.
Ari
QUOTE (Roma @ Oct 28 2008, 11:19 PM) *

Bye

Hey,

Perhaps we (and myself) responded too harshly here. It isn't a crime to want to meet with some girl about your age who will work as a tourist guide and who, possibly, you will have some "fun" with.
It certainly isn't a crime to want to teach people in Moldova your native (Italian) language.
The reality is that Moldovan girls aren't necessarily "easier" than girls from other countries. Ok, the relative poverty of Moldova and the relative affluence of most of the westerners who visit may certainly make some of the Moldovan girls more desirous to attach themselves to some foreigner who, comparatively speaking, has deep pockets, but NOT ALL Moldovan girls are like this. In fact, due to the (partial) recovery of Moldova from the absolute economic meltdown which it passed through from 1991-2000, somewhat fewer of the locals suffer from such an unbelievably intense poverty which would make them so desperate. (But poverty is still widespread)
In my view, what makes Moldova so interesting is that it is so different from the West. If you learn either Romanian/Moldovan and/or Russian, your chances of meeting really cool/interesting girls will go up a fair deal; tons of them (probably the majority) don't know English or, in your case, Italian, and you will obviously get to know them on a more profound level if you learn their language(s.) To me, this goes without saying -- and a lot of them definitely feel the same way.

Good luck with the teaching and living in Moldova -- life ain't easy here -- but it certainly can be interesting.
Allwood
QUOTE (Ari @ Oct 29 2008, 12:16 PM) *
Hey,

Perhaps we (and myself) responded too harshly here. It isn't a crime to want to meet with some girl about your age who will work as a tourist guide and who, possibly, you will have some "fun" with.
It certainly isn't a crime to want to teach people in Moldova your native (Italian) language.
The reality is that Moldovan girls aren't necessarily "easier" than girls from other countries. Ok, the relative poverty of Moldova and the relative affluence of most of the westerners who visit may certainly make some of the Moldovan girls more desirous to attach themselves to some foreigner who, comparatively speaking, has deep pockets, but NOT ALL Moldovan girls are like this. In fact, due to the (partial) recovery of Moldova from the absolute economic meltdown which it passed through from 1991-2000, somewhat fewer of the locals suffer from such an unbelievably intense poverty which would make them so desperate. (But poverty is still widespread)
In my view, what makes Moldova so interesting is that it is so different from the West. If you learn either Romanian/Moldovan and/or Russian, your chances of meeting really cool/interesting girls will go up a fair deal; tons of them (probably the majority) don't know English or, in your case, Italian, and you will obviously get to know them on a more profound level if you learn their language(s.) To me, this goes without saying -- and a lot of them definitely feel the same way.

Good luck with the teaching and living in Moldova -- life ain't easy here -- but it certainly can be interesting.

As with most of my posts, the one above was only trying to lighten up/ join in with conversation.... The only thing he will find at the places I mentioned are girls who will drink until he has no money left, then leave with their friends......... But, that's never happened to me........ Let's just be clear about this: I've never been taken advantage of..... NEVER. NEVER, I TELL YOU! NEVER!
cakeman
Congratulations Allwood on having never been taken advantage of by a girl, ever. I wish i could say the same , i am a sucker for a pretty smile. laugh.gif
Allwood
QUOTE (cakeman @ Oct 30 2008, 01:04 AM) *
Congratulations Allwood on having never been taken advantage of by a girl, ever. I wish i could say the same , i am a sucker for a pretty smile. laugh.gif

Why, I tell you, I've never been taken advantage of by a pretty girl; especially a beautiful, big eyed, milky skinned, silky haired, curves straight from heaven, Moldovan girl...........NEVER.... NEVER.... IT COULD NEVER HAPPEN TO ME!!!!!!!
cakeman
Its ok , i believe you . laugh.gif
Blade Runner
I dont LOL!!!!
David
I don't either!! laugh.gif

David
Jochen
QUOTE (Allwood @ Oct 30 2008, 05:12 AM) *
Why, I tell you, I've never been taken advantage of by a pretty girl; especially a beautiful, big eyed, milky skinned, silky haired, curves straight from heaven, Moldovan girl...........NEVER.... NEVER.... IT COULD NEVER HAPPEN TO ME!!!!!!!

Allwood I believe you absolutely - cause I know:

Barking dogs dont bite. rolleyes.gif

Have fun and best wishes!!!
Jochen
fedorico
Hello its great that you look for girl to accompany you around Moldova .
There is too much bad publicity about foreign men wanting this and that .

The truth is like myself (who would love to meet nice woman and yes im 50) im open to the right offer. Here in uk women are far too self indulged , prissy , and damned hard work to be honest.(Perhaps in Italy too)

You are right to say why would you want a 40 or 50 year old Guide i dont meet many people of my age that will go to disco in Moldova . Most people are quite happy to have meal at restaurant , stay in one horse bar till 12 but wont venture out and have dance and good time in the city at that age!!

You may be young mate but good of you I hope you are taken seriously and hope some Moldovan woman has the sense to see that perhaps you are a good chap of good character that means by fun not just ###### but the whole good wholesome part of getting to know a really good woman here who may prove to be a good catch.

My self cannot wait to come back to Moldova again next year when i have saved enough money even i at 50 have met some Beautiful young women and would jump at the chance to Marry a much younger decent woman here with nothing on my mind but making her happy !! Put this in your pipes you babbling negative Jealous People !! wink.gif

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.