Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: islam in Moldova
Moldova Forum in English > Moldova > All about Moldova
Pages: 1, 2
wasdone
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H1nkJ_0Fp-o

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lf4PIJtwY-I

The denial of a Muslim community's registration application on 11 July 2005 came despite an appeal to Moldova's deputy prime minister from the Mission to Moldova of the Organisation for Security and Cooperation in Europe. The OSCE ambassador, William Hill, wrote to Andrei Stratan on 28 June, the same day that the Spiritual Organisation of Muslims in Moldova headed by Talgat Masaev lodged its application, OSCE mission spokesperson Claus Neukirch told Forum 18 News Service from the capital Chişinău on 26 July. He said the OSCE mission has received no reply. "The Mission has been monitoring several attempts by the Muslim communities to seek official recognition of the Islamic faith and registration of their communities since 2002, and all of them have failed," Neukirch told Forum 18. "Moldova should register the Muslim communities, in the same way as other religious communities are registered."
Trandafir
I don't think that islam is popular in Moldova. The majority of the population is orthodox. From the other side, since the early '90 Moldovan universities has been accepting students from muslim countries of Asia and the Middle East. Some of them marry girls from Moldova and I think they have to be converted into islam to be in a muslim marriage.
Marisha
More information about Muslims in Moldova

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islam_in_Moldova
http://www.ihrc.org.uk/show.php?id=677
AFTAB
ISLAM IS THE MOSTLY FAST SPREADING RELIGION IN THE WORLD NOW A DAY COS ITS FOUND ONLY TRUE RELIGION . .. MUSLIM HAVE BEEN UNDER THE MEDIA WAR BY OTHER RELIGIONS BUT STILL OTHER HAVE NOT BEEN ABLE TO STOP IT AND ISLAM IS SPREADING DAY BY DAY . 10 MILLION MUSLIMS LIVE IN USA.

MOLDOVA IS TINY STATE AND GOVT POLICY ABOUT ISLAM IS SO STUPID THEY ARE AFRAID OF FEW MUSLIM LIVING IN MOLDOVA WHY.

MOLDOVA HAVE LSOT REPUTATION IN MUSLIM COUNTRIES DUE TH ETHERI TREATMENT OF MUSLIMS THERE .. MOLDO IS UN-WANTED COUNTRY FOR WHOLE MUSLIM WORLD .

IF SOME GIRLS MARYR MUSLIM AND ACCEPT ISLAM...........ITS VICTORY OF ISLAM THAT SOME ONE CHANGED ITS BELIEF AND FELL IN LOVE WITH A MUSLIM............THERE ARE THOUSANDS WHO ARE CONVERT TO ISLAM AND HAVE BEEN IN MUSLIM WORLD.

PAKISTAN IS UN-KNOWN IN MOLODVA BUT I MET FEW GIRLS LIVING THERE AFTER MARRYING PAKISTANI MENS...........

-----------------KEEP IN MIND ISLAM IS BEST AND ONLY ONE TRUE RELIGION..............

http://www.islam.ro

http://www.janwal.tk
Jochen
As long as Islamis such you shout all the time I dont want to know anything from Islamis not having manners, trying to convince me by rude behaviour.
And;
does AFTAB stand for:

A = A
F = F***ing
T = Terrorist
A = Always
B = Been?

Dont forget Sept.11 - done by Islamis.

Jochen
AFTAB
u must remember 9 11 and forget the f u k en us attack on iraq and afghan co su have stupid mind..........

J = JEWS SHIT
O= OUT OF MIND
C=CHEATER
H=HIGH ON STUPIDITY
E=EASY TO BECOME STUPID
N= NON SENSES
QUOTE (Jochen @ Dec 9 2007, 09:40 PM) *
As long as Islamis such you shout all the time I dont want to know anything from Islamis not having manners, trying to convince me by rude behaviour.
And;
does AFTAB stand for:

A = A
F = F***ing
T = Terrorist
A = Always
B = Been?

Dont forget Sept.11 - done by Islamis.

Jochen
Jochen
QUOTE (AFTAB @ Dec 9 2007, 08:41 PM) *
u must remember 9 11 and forget the f u k en us attack on iraq and afghan co su have stupid mind..........

J = JEWS SHIT
O= OUT OF MIND
C=CHEATER
H=HIGH ON STUPIDITY
E=EASY TO BECOME STUPID
N= NON SENSES

Now you show your real face:

You are a Antisemit and racist.
Thanks a lot, thats all I need to know about you islamic gentleman!.

Dont forget 9-11.
The arabs did it.

J.
Marisha
QUOTE (AFTAB @ Dec 9 2007, 04:39 PM) *
MOLDOVA IS TINY STATE AND GOVT POLICY ABOUT ISLAM IS SO STUPID THEY ARE AFRAID OF FEW MUSLIM LIVING IN MOLDOVA WHY.

I don't think Moldova / Moldovans are afraid or don't like islam and muslims. Moldovans are very friendly people. A friend of mine has a muslim friend married to a Moldovan and settled in Chisinau. He is a very good doctor and everyone likes him. But, in majority of it Moldova is a very traditional and conservative country. You have to look in our history. Moldova was an orthodox country for centuries. And muslims, Otoman impire, brought a lot of pain and blood on the whole mediteranian. Our kings have been fighting otomans under the Orthodox cross. And this is what pupils in school learn about the history of Moldova and Romania.

Nowadays, our girls are trafficked and inslaved in Dubai, Istanbul etc and beleive me this doesn't bring a good world about muslims. It's a shame, because there are nice, good and intelegent people in Muslim world, but I don't think many Moldovans know about them sad.gif((
AFTAB
i asked u stupid

that what u think mo t her f u k r

about afghanistan and iraq where muslim are being killed in millions
do u think u should come out with a voice on it or ur shi. t mind dont think about it............
if u are human being u must feel shame on ur part

i will quit this blog cos of these kind of m ot h er fu ckers showing dirty face and give bad imrpesion of mold.

marisha also keep in mind there is no such thing tarfficing or so

girls pay lot of money to be a prositute here in dubai turkey and cyprus
u are stupid if u dont know all this

they come here no one can bring them here

they come and do se x biz on thier own but ppl want to keep ur face cleaen and balme other

shame on u also

quote name='Jochen' date='Dec 9 2007, 11:57 PM' post='956']
Now you show your real face:

You are a Antisemit and racist.
Thanks a lot, thats all I need to know about you islamic gentleman!.

Dont forget 9-11.
The arabs did it.

J.
[/quote]
David
[quote name='AFTAB' date='Dec 10 2007, 11:20 AM' post='963']
i asked u stupid

that what u think mo t her f u k r

about afghanistan and iraq where muslim are being killed in millions
do u think u should come out with a voice on it or ur shi. t mind dont think about it............
if u are human being u must feel shame on ur part

i will quit this blog cos of these kind of m ot h er fu ckers showing dirty face and give bad imrpesion of mold.

marisha also keep in mind there is no such thing tarfficing or so

girls pay lot of money to be a prositute here in dubai turkey and cyprus
u are stupid if u dont know all this

they come here no one can bring them here

they come and do se x biz on thier own but ppl want to keep ur face cleaen and balme other

shame on u also

Why is it that those who like to point the finger of shame so often have the most dirt on their hands.

Trafficking and vicious exploitation are endemic in Dubai. It is attitudes such as yours which condone it and perpetuate it.

Yes war in Iraq has been a disaster but it is not Moldova's war. They have no combat troops there. Afghanistan may be ill-conceived - why should NATO have a military breakthrough when the Soviet Union and British Empire before them were defeated, and is sometimes badly implemented, but it did at least rid the world of the horrors of the Taliban regime there. Maybe you support their views.

Step back from your anger and re-appraise. It does not serve you well.
sabato
QUOTE (Marisha @ Dec 9 2007, 10:03 PM) *
I don't think Moldova / Moldovans are afraid or don't like islam and muslims. Moldovans are very friendly people. A friend of mine has a muslim friend married to a Moldovan and settled in Chisinau. He is a very good doctor and everyone likes him. But, in majority of it Moldova is a very traditional and conservative country. You have to look in our history. Moldova was an orthodox country for centuries. And muslims, Otoman impire, brought a lot of pain and blood on the whole mediteranian. Our kings have been fighting otomans under the Orthodox cross. And this is what pupils in school learn about the history of Moldova and Romania.

Nowadays, our girls are trafficked and inslaved in Dubai, Istanbul etc and beleive me this doesn't bring a good world about muslims. It's a shame, because there are nice, good and intelegent people in Muslim world, but I don't think many Moldovans know about them sad.gif((

just a small information .. i am not up to start a fight smile.gif
Moldova is on the map of the islamic world as an islamic state .. must be freed smile.gif
same goes to all the balqan and rumania and south of russia and span until 30 km to the south of paris.. all malta and cyprus and sicilia .. this is the islamic state ( khilafa state ) that bush mentioned few times that alqaida is trying to re-establish .
another information .. and not up to start a fight ! smile.gif

every year the number of russians gos down by 1% .. by the year 2050 according to the UN there will be around 100 million russian living in russian .. some cliam the number will be 80 million . but now there is 22 million Muslim live in russia and the number is increasing by around 2% yearly which means that by the year 2050 the majority of russians will be muslims .
this is why Putin have mentioned ( the lack of babies ) as the biggest problem russia is facing .
and who ever does not believe me can check it him self !

a third thing :
muslims were fighting dracula ( try to claim that the man was not fighting Muslims ) !!! it is something we learn too smile.gif
AFTAB
good quotes

i like ur views this is reality that MUSLIM are increasing and other religion have population problem very seriouse the reason being FAMILY VALUES HAVE GONE DOWN.........now couple are not marrying they are just enjoying life as gf./ bf and quit when ever needed.

in muslims divorce ration is 1% or less.........wife and husband lives lothers till death and have children to support family and make this world more beauitful.........

IN this blog some one mentioned that she visited one village in moldova where marisha parents lives. she put pic of ' THE ONLY CHILD IN VIALLAGE" THIS IS SELF EXPLAINATORY.......

u can see european are also warnign about AGEINGpopulation and so are americans INSHALLAH THE TURTH OF ISLAM WILL MAKE ITS ROOTS ...........all over the world as u can see by ur own eyes ..........GOD helps us...........our values are winning and our traditions are being accepted..........ISLAM is being accepted as ture religion all over the world............can soem one find stastics HOW MANY CONVERTED TO CHRSITANITY AND HOW MANY CONVERTED TO ISLAM .every year..........u will have no MATCH OF IT...........ISLAM IS WINNING.... and is best................................u accpet it today ...or later u have tooooooooooo

QUOTE (sabato @ Dec 11 2007, 12:01 AM) *
just a small information .. i am not up to start a fight smile.gif
Moldova is on the map of the islamic world as an islamic state .. must be freed smile.gif
same goes to all the balqan and rumania and south of russia and span until 30 km to the south of paris.. all malta and cyprus and sicilia .. this is the islamic state ( khilafa state ) that bush mentioned few times that alqaida is trying to re-establish .
another information .. and not up to start a fight ! smile.gif

every year the number of russians gos down by 1% .. by the year 2050 according to the UN there will be around 100 million russian living in russian .. some cliam the number will be 80 million . but now there is 22 million Muslim live in russia and the number is increasing by around 2% yearly which means that by the year 2050 the majority of russians will be muslims .
this is why Putin have mentioned ( the lack of babies ) as the biggest problem russia is facing .
and who ever does not believe me can check it him self !

a third thing :
muslims were fighting dracula ( try to claim that the man was not fighting Muslims ) !!! it is something we learn too smile.gif
Marisha
I agree with you that many Moldovan girls go abroad to earn money as prostitutes and they know where they go, but you are not right about the trafficking. I met a girl who paid money for her visa and passport to go to work in Italy at house cleaning, but she was trafficked to Dubai and worked in a far away brothel 24/7 as a prostitute. You can't neglect this people not exist. They come back to Moldova with psichological and health problems and can't recover for years.

Sabato, you forgot to mention chinese people whos number grows rapidly in Russia and all over world nowadays. Is it Budism they preach? Their family values must to be very high as well, as they have big families also and low divorce rate.
vike
QUOTE (Marisha @ Dec 11 2007, 11:59 AM) *
Sabato, you forgot to mention chinese people whos number grows rapidly in Russia and all over world nowadays. Is it Budism they preach? Their family values must to be very high as well, as they have big families also and low divorce rate.

FWIW, divorce statistics might just as well be an indicator of, say, how free women are to make their own decisions.
AFTAB
marisha why are so stupid about chines and thier fmily values

they are allowed ot have one kid only how u can say they have big families...........

divorce rate +suicide rate is there . in japan they have no religion in pratctice and they have no aim to live .......they have suicide rate higher than anywhere .................why?

QUOTE (Marisha @ Dec 11 2007, 02:59 PM) *
I agree with you that many Moldovan girls go abroad to earn money as prostitutes and they know where they go, but you are not right about the trafficking. I met a girl who paid money for her visa and passport to go to work in Italy at house cleaning, but she was trafficked to Dubai and worked in a far away brothel 24/7 as a prostitute. You can't neglect this people not exist. They come back to Moldova with psichological and health problems and can't recover for years.

AFTAB
u pointed out such a stupid point about freedom of women...........
if freedom is what u have for women ...........then u sut come and see what respectable life these women lives here..................no vegetable seller........no beggers........no pros............

cos they have husband to take care of them........

i have no idea why there euroeapn ppl have such a negative point to raise about muslim womens freedom..................

QUOTE (vike @ Dec 11 2007, 04:30 PM) *
FWIW, divorce statistics might just as well be an indicator of, say, how free women are to make their own decisions.
Jochen
for AFTAB:
For somebody calling me a motherf****

I have only one statement:

Only a dead Arab is a good Arab.

Jochen

Dont forget 9-11- the Arabs did it.
AFTAB
OK I GOT UR MSG
WHAT IS NEXT FROM UR PART?
QUOTE (Jochen @ Dec 13 2007, 12:43 AM) *
for AFTAB:
For somebody calling me a motherf****

I have only one statement:

Only a dead Arab is a good Arab.

Jochen

OneSquareOfTp
hey jochen, you should make this your sig. tongue.gif tongue.gif

OneSquareOfTP

QUOTE (Jochen @ Dec 12 2007, 10:43 PM) *
Jochen
QUOTE (AFTAB @ Dec 13 2007, 04:14 AM) *
OK I GOT UR MSG
WHAT IS NEXT FROM UR PART?

AFTAB:
Who is the ugly guy on the photo on your postin from 04:14h?
He looks not very intelligent.

I am just curious?

Shalom
Jochen

Dont forget 9-11 - Arabs did it.
AFTAB
show this pic ur mom and ask same question she will tell u

HE IS ONE WHO IS REASON FOR U TO COME TO THE WORLD........MEAN u DAD..................

PRINT THIS PIC AND KEEP IN UR ROOM......like a nice kid.............

QUOTE (Jochen @ Dec 13 2007, 01:48 PM) *
AFTAB:
Who is the ugly guy on the photo on your postin from 04:14h?
He looks not very intelligent.

I am just curious?

Shalom
Jochen

Dont forget 9-11 - Arabs did it.
Marisha
Check out the Annual Table of World Religions, 1900-2025
http://www.wnrf.org/cms/statuswr.shtml

According to it of 6 bilion people in the world 2 billion are christians, 1,2 billion are muslims, 0,8 are ateists and 2 bilion of other religions. Muslims 20% of the world population. By 2025 there will be 2,6 christians, 1,8 muslims, 0,9 ateists and 1 bilion of other religions in the world. Muslims 30% of the population. It's 10% every 25 years, so if nothing changes (climate, oil reserves) and muslims keep spreading in the way the do now than by 2075 we may have 50% of muslims in the world.

I doubt very much that oil reserves in Arab countries will last for another 75 years and look at the changes of the climate we face nowadays.

It would be more appropriate if you, Aftab, start worry about changing the environment and save your planet instead of dreaming of the muslim expantion of the world!
sabato
the number should be 50% by the year 2050 ( will check my information and the sorce later ) . at least in some parts like russia . and it does not have a lot to do with oil ! the oil is in the hands of the arabs ( just 200 million ) and not even all of them .. just few countries in the gulf and north africa and iraq.
last year the number of Germans who converted to islam was 4000 . there was a depate if they should be registered coz 2 of them tried this year to blow up a German airport smile.gif
by the way ... we always say even if christians are more than us .. there is a lot of real muslims than real christians . in Germany all are christians but most of them don't believe in God ... same in Europ ... so the numbers can fool sometimes !
vike
QUOTE (sabato @ Dec 14 2007, 10:15 AM) *
there was a depate if they should be registered coz 2 of them tried this year to blow up a German airport smile.gif

Why the smiley? Do you find humour in exploding bombs in an airport?
Jochen
QUOTE (sabato @ Dec 14 2007, 10:15 AM) *
the number should be 50% by the year 2050 ( will check my information and the sorce later ) . at least in some parts like russia . and it does not have a lot to do with oil ! the oil is in the hands of the arabs ( just 200 million ) and not even all of them .. just few countries in the gulf and north africa and iraq.
last year the number of Germans who converted to islam was 4000 . there was a depate if they should be registered coz 2 of them tried this year to blow up a German airport smile.gif
by the way ... we always say even if christians are more than us .. there is a lot of real muslims than real christians . in Germany all are christians but most of them don't believe in God ... same in Europ ... so the numbers can fool sometimes !

When looking to the islamic pople here in Germany, eating pork and drinking alcohol you are quite rite.
They dont believe in Allah, the same all over the islamic world.
I am talking about Turkey, Indonesia, UAE and and and.

But I wonder what this arab countries in the near east would do if they hab not the christian countries or Japan?
Not driving BMWs, Porsches or Toyotas and Mazdas?
Still or again riding on camels and because not having the technology to construct with concrete or building an airconditioner they would live in tents again?

Jochen

Dont forget 9-11, Arabs did it.
sabato
QUOTE (Jochen @ Dec 14 2007, 12:28 PM) *
When looking to the islamic pople here in Germany, eating pork and drinking alcohol you are quite rite.
They dont believe in Allah, the same all over the islamic world.
I am talking about Turkey, Indonesia, UAE and and and.

But I wonder what this arab countries in the near east would do if they hab not the christian countries or Japan?
Not driving BMWs, Porsches or Toyotas and Mazdas?
Still or again riding on camels and because not having the technology to construct with concrete or building an airconditioner they would live in tents again?

Jochen

Dont forget 9-11, Arabs did it.

what is with turks ?! they are ok ... not all sill alkohol .. most women wear headscarve ... and for sure most go to musqes . some don't .. but a mainority ! the islamic world is around 60 country ... when u walk in all of them u won't find people drinkeing alkohol .. in Ramadan they all most of them fast .. in some countries all of them in some just 90% .. let us say even 80% . for me that is great enough . ! and non will make love parade or recognice gays freedome !
i would wonder what if the muslims didn't invet algebra ? what if they did not find that earth is a big ball that if u traveled to the west u will reach india at east . what if muslims didn't move the scince of china and india to the west and what if they did not save the greek knowledge from the christian church and transilate it into the world known languages .
what if muslims didn't defeat the mongolians and let them reach london .. what would have happend to the world . what if muslims didn't ever called chemestry - alkemia .. what would u call it now ?
what if muslims didn't save the jews in Andalus ( spain ) from the christians .. how many jews would have been there in the world ?!
what if muslims didn't invent paper ... what if they didn't built the beggist cities of the world ( baghdad and kortoba .. each has 4 million ) when Paris was just a small village ?!

what would have happend if muslims sent black slaves from africa to europ and the united states like the jews sellers did.. have we found any blacks in africa ?
what would happend if muslims start wars like ww1 and ww2 when they were the most powerfull on planet earth .. will u find anyone but muslims on the planet now ?
what if every 5 million muslims kicked 8 million human from there homes and killed over 2 million like the israeli did ? we will need 2 planet like earth to kick people to and another billion human so the numbers match !
and if the germans didn't sell us cars .. we shall buy it from malysia ( an islamic land ) or turkey ( dasa cars ) .. and the air condition .. go to israel and ask about the best air conditions they have on markt ( made in jordan petra - was selceted to make air conditions for the peace airport in aqaba ) .
and i have a long list if u want .. from mp3 to pakistani hatf rocket with nuclear head that can reach europ . all self made .. but what is wrong with tents and camels ! they don't need a lot of space and do no harm to the planet like cars and WW centers !
Marisha
Sabato, thanks for this enlightment about the muslim world. The problem of us Europeans is that we don't know much about the Islamic world and thus make many wrong assumptions. As tovarish Suhov said once in the legendary Soviet Movie "white sun of the desert" - "Vostok delo tonkoe, Petruha" - meaning, The East is a very delicate thing, Petruha (another caracter from the movie). I would say, very uknown, veiled and thus delicate for many of us.

Now if you don't mind I'll take you back to where we started - Islam in Moldova. I don't think it will put down deep roots on this land and will be mainly practiced by the arab students in Chisinau. Anyway, I've got some questions that bothers me and I would like to seek an answer from representatives of Islam on this forum:

1) when a muslim marry a non-muslim (say Moldovan Orthodox) why she has to convert to Islam? Can't they live together practicing different religions?
2) How compulsory is the mosque marriage in muslim world? Do any couples go to the registrar only without going to church?
3) Suppose a Moldovan girl married a muslim and moved to live in his country. Suppose they have a child, but after some time she becomes homesick and she understands that this country and people around are complitely aliens for her. She want to leave her husband and take the child back to Moldova. How realistic it sounds?
AFTAB
dear MARISHA HERE ARE REPLY TO YORU QUESTIONS AS REP OF MUSLIM WORLD ON THIS FORUM which as u said is occupied by those have no idea waht ISALM is and they turst what media tell them about islam..........which is wrong pic of of it but we are not worried islam is religion of ALLAH./...........THE GOD .......... and if osme say bad about it or muslim he will be punished for sure .......you are right to say the concept of islam and muslim is so wrong way taken in euroep there are lot of reasons which we can discuss here. one of them ......jealiouse ness of christian POPS who see MOSQUES FULL FIVE TIME AND CHURCHES EMPTY ALL THE TIME.......... and feel that TRUTH ALWAYS attract ......and muslim are on the ture path ......so they pratice thier religion. ..........any way. ur reply are here.

1- MUSLIM CAN MARRY CHRITSIAN AND JEWS GIRLS AND CAN LIVE EVEN GIRL DONT CHANGE TO ISLAM WE CAN CHRISTAIN AND JEWS (MEN OF BOOK) MEANS THOSE WHO WERE GIVEN BOOKS BEFORE ;;;;;;;QURAN WAS REVEALED. but sorry to say . those book are amended so many times and or not in that condition which they were revelead but still we call them MEN OF BOOK ........ there is no problem girl not accpting islam can live with mulim .we are allowed ...THE TURTH OF ISLAM IS ALSO THERE......WHEN GIRLS LIKE TO MARRY A MAN MUSLIM......SHE ACCPET ISLAM .....ONLY IF THE GUY ASK HER TO DO SO NOT FORCE HER TO DO SO ......... no one can force other to accept his relligion so girls are happily converting to islam.......... IN MOLDOVA AND OTHER PART OF WORLD ..........MARISHA.........U BEING A GIRL .....know better who guys treat girls......they almost USE them and leave them after few month in serch of other one..........98% of muslims marry one girl and live all life with her ..........the propaganda .of westrn media of MUSLIM HAVING MORE THAN ONE WIFE IS TOTALY SHAME FUL....THEY MUST KNOW HOW MAY MEN AND WOMEN CHEAT THEAT THIER PARTNERS......AND CHANGE PARTNERS ..........I THINK 100% OR MORE THAN IT............LOLLLLLLLLLZ

girls accpting islam are proud to do so ......not only moldovan ........USA.CANADA. UK AND EU are areas from where girls are accpeting islam...............can some tell me how many muslims were converted to CHRISTAINITY BY SHOWING THE TURTH OF IT IN LAST 10 YEARS..............REPLY WILL BE ...................ZERO................( THE CASE IS SELF EXPLAINATORY)

2- marriage in mosque is .....NOT NECESSORY AT ALL.......... we jsut need muslim WITNESS of the marraige which can relatives of the girl of any muslim........ SO IN MOLODOVA mosque is only palce where we can find muslim to be witness of marraige.

even that can take palce in home or any place where girl +guy+witness are available.......in muslim world 90% of marriages happens out of MOSQUE....

3-IF GIRL IS MARRIED TO MUSLIM GUY AND WANT TO LEAVE HIM AND HIS COUNTRY FOR GOOD. ......she have to give her child back to husband because ....mulim dont want thier child to become CHRISTAIN. if he was born in mulim family and to be afraid of it they dont let child go there where he can become non-muslim. i know one girl who have 4 kids from a PAKSITANI MAN SHE LIVE IN VILLAGE OF MOLDOVA .........she keep them with her after they divorced ....and now the kids have names like mulims ........BUT THEY ARE NOT.......MUSLIM........which is realy bad on part of the father who left them to become non-muslims.

http://www.islam.ro

I AM READY TO SEND BOOK AND CD'S TO ANY ONE INTERSETED TO LEARN MORE OF ISLAM FOR FREE.............INSHALLAH

QUOTE (Marisha @ Dec 15 2007, 12:58 AM) *
Sabato, thanks for this enlightment about the muslim world. The problem of us Europeans is that we don't know much about the Islamic world and thus make many wrong assumptions. As tovarish Suhov said once in the legendary Soviet Movie "white sun of the desert" - "Vostok delo tonkoe, Petruha" - meaning, The East is a very delicate thing, Petruha (another caracter from the movie). I would say, very uknown, veiled and thus delicate for many of us.

Now if you don't mind I'll take you back to where we started - Islam in Moldova. I don't think it will put down deep roots on this land and will be mainly practiced by the arab students in Chisinau. Anyway, I've got some questions that bothers me and I would like to seek an answer from representatives of Islam on this forum:

1) when a muslim marry a non-muslim (say Moldovan Orthodox) why she has to convert to Islam? Can't they live together practicing different religions?
2) How compulsory is the mosque marriage in muslim world? Do any couples go to the registrar only without going to church?
3) Suppose a Moldovan girl married a muslim and moved to live in his country. Suppose they have a child, but after some time she becomes homesick and she understands that this country and people around are complitely aliens for her. She want to leave her husband and take the child back to Moldova. How realistic it sounds?
Marisha
Oh, I see. I thought that it is necessary for the girl to be converted into Islam if she marries a muslim. What do people think (relatives, friends, neighbouts) if a muslim guy marries a cristian and she doesn't want to convert to Islam?

I don't agree with the policy regarding the kids. I am a mother and can't imagine leaving my daughter behind. Kids has to be with their mothers. I think this is a natural way of our nature. Mother is the one who gives birth and she is the one who takes care of them when they are ill, gives they the education, manners etc. It sounds to me unnatural to separate mother from her child. Do you think that some Moldovan girls who are married to muslims and have kids live with the guy because they know that they may loose their children. It must to be a terrible life for a woman to live with a man she doesn't love, but have to because of her children.

How do Moldovan women integrate in islamic society? Do they many of those you know have muslim friends? Or most of them stay home and take care of children and the house and not go out except with their husbands?
AFTAB
MARISH
-----------

YOU ARE A MOTEHR SO U THINK TAHT WAY.......WHY KIDS CAN NOT BEEN KEPT AWAY FROM MOTHER WHAT IF MOM LEAVE THEM AND STAY WITH ONE NEW BF .( THERE ARE MILLION SUCH EXAMPEL IN EUROEP AND USA) single parent are there a lot...........

if law and religion decide to take away baby form mom is wrong and when she leave baby alone is right how come.........in molodva UNO report says 75% kids live with GRAND MOM AND DAD ..........cos mom real one left country for bettre future of kids but later found a man for herself in italy or uk and lived there and take no care of kids back home..........this is not my opinion ......this is UNO REPORT.................OKKKKKKKKKKKK

IF NON MUSLIM GIRL MARRY A MAN IN MUSLIM WORLD and she live in muslim culture she is given special respect and care and she is treated as guest ...............this is what can not be understood when u have dirty media war on islam and u take them seriosuely............

u need to try it to see it

SABATO.....THANKS A LOT FOR UR NICE HISTORY WORK ..............

QUOTE (Marisha @ Dec 15 2007, 09:52 PM) *
Oh, I see. I thought that it is necessary for the girl to be converted into Islam if she marries a muslim. What do people think (relatives, friends, neighbouts) if a muslim guy marries a cristian and she doesn't want to convert to Islam?

I don't agree with the policy regarding the kids. I am a mother and can't imagine leaving my daughter behind. Kids has to be with their mothers. I think this is a natural way of our nature. Mother is the one who gives birth and she is the one who takes care of them when they are ill, gives they the education, manners etc. It sounds to me unnatural to separate mother from her child. Do you think that some Moldovan girls who are married to muslims and have kids live with the guy because they know that they may loose their children. It must to be a terrible life for a woman to live with a man she doesn't love, but have to because of her children.

How do Moldovan women integrate in islamic society? Do they many of those you know have muslim friends? Or most of them stay home and take care of children and the house and not go out except with their husbands?
AFTAB
i am not worried about planet i am worry about ppl who will burn in fire of hell according to quran only MUSLIM are on the right path those who call the GOD father or 3 gods etc are going to be in hell...........cos they insulted the lord by giving him name of father and son etc........

muslim are not tyring to rule the world when muslim ask you to study islam and accpet it this is not poitical call or somthing.......this is jsut to nice to you and safe ur soul form fire of hell in life-after -death...........which have no ending.

we are worried about everyone.........and wish they become muslim and ALLAH forgive thier sins and they are in to paradise............

QUOTE (Marisha @ Dec 13 2007, 06:36 PM) *
Check out the Annual Table of World Religions, 1900-2025
http://www.wnrf.org/cms/statuswr.shtml

According to it of 6 bilion people in the world 2 billion are christians, 1,2 billion are muslims, 0,8 are ateists and 2 bilion of other religions. Muslims 20% of the world population. By 2025 there will be 2,6 christians, 1,8 muslims, 0,9 ateists and 1 bilion of other religions in the world. Muslims 30% of the population. It's 10% every 25 years, so if nothing changes (climate, oil reserves) and muslims keep spreading in the way the do now than by 2075 we may have 50% of muslims in the world.

I doubt very much that oil reserves in Arab countries will last for another 75 years and look at the changes of the climate we face nowadays.

It would be more appropriate if you, Aftab, start worry about changing the environment and save your planet instead of dreaming of the muslim expantion of the world!
Marisha
QUOTE (AFTAB @ Dec 17 2007, 07:18 AM) *
if law and religion decide to take away baby form mom is wrong and when she leave baby alone is right how come.........in molodva UNO report says 75% kids live with GRAND MOM AND DAD ..........cos mom real one left country for bettre future of kids but later found a man for herself in italy or uk and lived there and take no care of kids back home..........this is not my opinion ......this is UNO REPORT.................OKKKKKKKKKKKK

75% sounds too much, but you are right that this problem exists and many kids are raised by their granparents, while their parents work abroad. In average it takes about 5 years for a Moldovan mother/father to give back the money that they let go for job (Italy mainly), get the residency in country and make some savings. Those women who leave their Moldovan husbands (many of them either alcoholics) and mary abroad take their kids with them. They don't leave kids in Moldova, as soon as they are settled down. Many come back to Moldova to their families. Of all girls I know, who left Moldova to work abroad everyone came back to take their kids. Your information is too exagerated.

IF NON MUSLIM GIRL MARRY A MAN IN MUSLIM WORLD and she live in muslim culture she is given special respect and care and she is treated as guest ...............this is what can not be understood when u have dirty media war on islam and u take them seriosuely............
u need to try it to see it

You are right. Many Moldovan girls are not aware about islamic world, culture and habits there, general rules and laws. Neither the guy do explain all these to the girl before the marriage. And my advise to all Moldovan girls is to think thoroughly before they accept to marry a mustlim. The best is go to his country, meet his parents and friends, see how the habits are and only than make the decission.
AFTAB
why is ISLAM only target of such amtter moldovan girls maried euroepan and russian men also and were given raw deal there and work as ###### salve there when reach the country of husband but .....no one incudling have highlighted this matter ever ......all of you worried about girsl goifn with muslim..........

the girsl who goes to muslim ocutnry after marrying are the lucky one............do u thing they get due respect in moldova............IF U SAY YES...........i will call u stupid........100%.............

QUOTE (Marisha @ Dec 18 2007, 02:05 AM) *
75% sounds too much, but you are right that this problem exists and many kids are raised by their granparents, while their parents work abroad. In average it takes about 5 years for a Moldovan mother/father to give back the money that they let go for job (Italy mainly), get the residency in country and make some savings. Those women who leave their Moldovan husbands (many of them either alcoholics) and mary abroad take their kids with them. They don't leave kids in Moldova, as soon as they are settled down. Many come back to Moldova to their families. Of all girls I know, who left Moldova to work abroad everyone came back to take their kids. Your information is too exagerated.

You are right. Many Moldovan girls are not aware about islamic world, culture and habits there, general rules and laws. Neither the guy do explain all these to the girl before the marriage. And my advise to all Moldovan girls is to think thoroughly before they accept to marry a mustlim. The best is go to his country, meet his parents and friends, see how the habits are and only than make the decission.
Marisha
Because in most of the cases, European and Russian men will let wife to take her kids and will be supporting her and the kids untill they are adult. A Moldovan girl who marry a muslim guy may not know that in case of a divorce her kids will stay with the dad to grow in islam. This is why they have to think carefully before they marry a muslim. They don't have a right to make a mistake.
AFTAB
as i said so many time u are a stupid girl.......MARISHA.......

when a modovian girls is going to marry she want to live with this man and she loves here otherwise she will not marry him......why u are so much worried about DIVORCE SO SOON AND WHAT WILL HAPPEN IN CASE OF DIVORCE.........cos this is normal with u girsl in moldova men used u when u are beautiful and then kick .ass to live alone with kids............in muslim world divorce rate is not like.............u have no idea how much is this............in paksitan is 1% or less............

as i called u stupid so many times.............u are proving tiem to time thta i was right to say that........................

ooooooohhhhhhhhhhhffffffffff on u ........marisha.....

do me a favour.......i dont know how to leave this stupdi website permanently............can u please ........delte me form here........i feel shame to be part of it or called member of it.............pls do that or tell me how i can dlete my self form here

QUOTE (Marisha @ Dec 18 2007, 09:54 PM) *
Because in most of the cases, European and Russian men will let wife to take her kids and will be supporting her and the kids untill they are adult. A Moldovan girl who marry a muslim guy may not know that in case of a divorce her kids will stay with the dad to grow in islam. This is why they have to think carefully before they marry a muslim. They don't have a right to make a mistake.
sabato
QUOTE (Marisha @ Dec 14 2007, 08:58 PM) *

i came after 15 days to find ww3 here !
good that i didn't have time before ! smile.gif
just to answer ur question coz i thing u ment me to answer them

- i was engaged to a russian orthodox girl from st.petersburg .. and infact planing to go searching for her again ! she broke with me because of her parents and after sometime got a schoolership and went back to study in canada ! and i didn't ask her and she didn't have to convert in any point and in muslims court u can marry a jews or christian woman . at least at the socity i am from it is not shamfull and no one asked me to leave her ! ( and still i won't ! )
it is just was hard sometime to get used to each other ..
i don't smoke and i do not allow anyone at the family to do so .... she had to stop smooking
i don't drink and i made it very clear to her that she should stop drinking
i asked her not to wear topless clothes or short skirts not in russia neither in an islamic country
she had in mind to hve one child and when she get 30 or 35 years old . i had not less than 3 or 4 smile.gif
what should the childrens language be ? there religion ?
so if she converted it shall make it for us all less complicated
and in germany many germans get converted to married muslim turkish girls and they don't complain and not all german women get converted when they married muslim guys

in all islamic countries but 2 the register is a religous process .. exactly like going to musqe .. infact we don't get married in musqes but in europ where there a seperation between registering office and church .

if she was a muslim she can keep the child until he is 9 years old .. then it is up to the chil to decide if he want to stay with his mother or father .
if she was a non muslim .. not sure .. i think she can keep him until he is 9 then the father can claim him ( have to get the right info )
but anyway she can not leave the country taking the child with her without the fathers permission . i think that is good enough .. at least it can't be better .
by the way the devorce between men and women at the islamic world is a lot less than it in the west . from 200 000 russian girl that get married at the usa more than 2 thirds get devorce just 2 years after the marriage . from the few from my country who married russian girls .. non is devorced
sabato
QUOTE (AFTAB-IS-BACK @ Jan 2 2008, 02:58 AM) *
good reply

i agree with u

keep them updated about the confusion they have about islam............. i wll keep them on the teo if they say anythign worng on part of islam

MARISHA................THIS BLOG IS NOTHING WITHOUT .....AFTAB.................U SEE THE ACTIVITY AND MEMEBERS.........IN MY ABSENCE......................AFTAB IS BACK DONT WORRY

man ur way is complitly wrong !
and will lead at the end to nothing ..
believe me if you have a lot of free time u can use it in a lot more usefull way for u and the nation !
Marisha
Yes, Sabato, you haven't been for a while and Aftab managed to make such a racket on this forum sad.gif
You were right, I was looking for your replies on my questions;) Sorry, to hear about the break with your Russian girlfriend, but parents can be very convincing when they want to sad.gif
My husband doesn't want me to ware "sexy" dress anywhere, but at home. I think many husbands are like this wink.gif We don't smoke, but being a Moldovan can't miss a glass of good wine. They say red wine is good for your health, but never overdose.
Marriage church and registrar: in Moldova they are not connected at all and marriage in the registrar is an official procedure and the one in church is a spiritual one. The church marriage is not recognised as official marriage and the couple has to go to registrar office. In England the church marriage is recognised as an official one. Marriage culture is different in different countries wink.gif
Thanks for your answers!
erolyan
QUOTE (Marisha @ Jan 2 2008, 09:53 PM) *
Yes, Sabato, you haven't been for a while and Aftab managed to make such a racket on this forum sad.gif
You were right, I was looking for your replies on my questions;) Sorry, to hear about the break with your Russian girlfriend, but parents can be very convincing when they want to sad.gif
My husband doesn't want me to ware "sexy" dress anywhere, but at home. I think many husbands are like this wink.gif We don't smoke, but being a Moldovan can't miss a glass of good wine. They say red wine is good for your health, but never overdose.
Marriage church and registrar: in Moldova they are not connected at all and marriage in the registrar is an official procedure and the one in church is a spiritual one. The church marriage is not recognised as official marriage and the couple has to go to registrar office. In England the church marriage is recognised as an official one. Marriage culture is different in different countries wink.gif
Thanks for your answers!

Hello MARISH
I don,t know what i can saying about AFTAB when he CALL YOU ENEMY...it,s hard word to saing that about lady as you just intresting to know new culture ......live ......etc.
In fact the islam is easy and open friendlly religion ...we have in our world more then 15 000 000 persons live in arab countrys is christian and no body ask them if they are muslims or christian ...if you like to know some thing about that please don,t ask MR aftab....there is many people can answer you ....for example this web sit http://islamtomorrow.com/
thx and have a nice day
Jochen
QUOTE (erolyan @ Jan 7 2008, 07:33 PM) *
Hello MARISH
I don,t know what i can saying about AFTAB when he CALL YOU ENEMY...it,s hard word to saing that about lady as you just intresting to know new culture ......live ......etc.
In fact the islam is easy and open friendlly religion ...we have in our world more then 15 000 000 persons live in arab countrys is christian and no body ask them if they are muslims or christian ...if you like to know some thing about that please don,t ask MR aftab....there is many people can answer you ....for example this web sit http://islamtomorrow.com/
thx and have a nice day

Please tell me what your posting has to do with Moldova.

This forum is about Moldova and not about the "Friendly and open Islam".

Switch to another forum with your religion please - I dont want to know anything about that ideology or politics called Islum.

Jochen
erolyan
QUOTE (Jochen @ Jan 7 2008, 09:44 PM) *
Please tell me what your posting has to do with Moldova.

This forum is about Moldova and not about the "Friendly and open Islam".

Switch to another forum with your religion please - I dont want to know anything about that ideology or politics called Islum.

Jochen

i,m sorry but i think marish was asking about some thing ....any way we are hearing you about MOLDOVA we intresting to know more about country
Инна
QUOTE (Marisha @ Dec 14 2007, 08:58 PM) *

PATIENCE IS A 1/2 OF BELIEVE....SALAM ALEICUM.
Инна
QUOTE (AFTAB @ Dec 18 2007, 03:05 AM) *
why is ISLAM only target of such amtter moldovan girls maried euroepan and russian men also and were given raw deal there and work as ###### salve there when reach the country of husband but .....no one incudling have highlighted this matter ever ......all of you worried about girsl goifn with muslim..........

the girsl who goes to muslim ocutnry after marrying are the lucky one............do u thing they get due respect in moldova............IF U SAY YES...........i will call u stupid........100%.............

EXIST 2 KINDS OF MUSLIMS....ONES,WHICH ONLY CALL THEMSELVES LIKE DAT/MUSLIMS BY NAME//. AND BELIEVERS....WE SHOULD MAKE POINT ON THAT IN THIS CASE./
Инна
QUOTE (AFTAB @ Dec 9 2007, 04:39 PM) *
ISLAM IS THE MOSTLY FAST SPREADING RELIGION IN THE WORLD NOW A DAY COS ITS FOUND ONLY TRUE RELIGION . .. MUSLIM HAVE BEEN UNDER THE MEDIA WAR BY OTHER RELIGIONS BUT STILL OTHER HAVE NOT BEEN ABLE TO STOP IT AND ISLAM IS SPREADING DAY BY DAY . 10 MILLION MUSLIMS LIVE IN USA.

MOLDOVA HAVE LSOT REPUTATION IN MUSLIM COUNTRIES DUE TH ETHERI TREATMENT OF MUSLIMS THERE .. MOLDO IS UN-WANTED COUNTRY FOR WHOLE MUSLIM WORLD .

IF SOME GIRLS MARYR MUSLIM AND ACCEPT ISLAM...........ITS VICTORY OF ISLAM THAT SOME ONE CHANGED ITS BELIEF AND FELL IN LOVE WITH A MUSLIM............THERE ARE THOUSANDS WHO ARE CONVERT TO ISLAM AND HAVE BEEN IN MUSLIM WORLD.

PAKISTAN IS UN-KNOWN IN MOLODVA BUT I MET FEW GIRLS LIVING THERE AFTER MARRYING PAKISTANI MENS...........

-----------------KEEP IN MIND ISLAM IS BEST AND ONLY ONE TRUE RELIGION..............

LOOK....WHY U PUT THAT POINT ON MARRIAGE A MUSLIM????
I NEVER BEING MARRIED FOR A MUSLIM...BUT I CHOOSED ISLAM... AND IM HAPPY WITH THAT!!
AND WE HAVE REALLY BAD STARE OF ISLAM IN MOLDOVA... I TRIED TO SAY IT ONCE... THEY SAID IM A LIER... JUST FOUND VIDEO ON YOUTUBE, FILMED BY OUR SISTER FROM ROMANIA LAST SUMMER. I STILL WONDER WHY...CAUSE ITS NOT IN THEIR RIGHTS TO SAY SMTH ABOUT LAND IF THEY NEVER LIVED THERE...AND SPREAD BAD THINGS ABOUT ISLAM...WHO DO IT..I DONT WANNA NAME..U CAN SEE IT IN TAGS...DOWN THE TEXT...
JUST IM HAPPY PPL KNOW ABOUT ISLAM... EVEN BAD ADVERTISMENT IS AN ADVERTISMENT...ITS A REASON TO STOP AND THINK...
ISLAM IS NOT WHAT WE TALK...BUT IS WHAT WE DO FIRST... WE PROVE WE ARE HERE WITH SOME SPECIAL IDEA OF FAITH...KINDNESS...HELP...ANYTHING FOR HUMAN AND ABOUT HUMAN.
DJEAZEAK ALLAH KHAIR
SALAM ALEICUM
Jochen
AFTAB is back, and now he has changed his se x and has become a woman and calls himself INNA.
And some peoüle gave him money, now hec ould buy a computer having a cyrrilic keyboard.
Congratulations AFTAB now you are really a big and important islamic *.
May the christian God send AFTAB intelligence, something he badly needs.

Islam is not a religion but a terroristic ideology.

And this forum is about peace and not about war, intolerance, murder, killings and sexual abuse.
Thats what islam stands for.
Инна
QUOTE (Jochen @ Jun 16 2008, 03:00 AM) *
AFTAB is back, and now he has changed his se x and has become a woman and calls himself INNA.
And some peoüle gave him money, now hec ould buy a computer having a cyrrilic keyboard.
Congratulations AFTAB now you are really a big and important islamic *.
May the christian God send AFTAB intelligence, something he badly needs.

Islam is not a religion but a terroristic ideology.

And this forum is about peace and not about war, intolerance, murder, killings and sexual abuse.
Thats what islam stands for.

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLL..... tongue.gif ......... that sounds funny rolleyes.gif . AT first Dear person..Im a gal!!!!!!! biggrin.gif And Im from Moldova and Im russian so I should have cyrylic alphabet :F hahah
And U are a racist or smth... And I dont know AFTAB...But I read his comments with smth I agree with smth not thats why I registrated to show U ISLAM IS PATIENCE. Just smb always check it In us and that I hate..like everybody dont have their own lifes...
And IF U know nothing about islam I beg U to ask smb or read anything, cause islam is AGAINST TERORIZM.
Possum
QUOTE (Инна @ Jun 16 2008, 08:11 AM) *
I dont know AFTAB...But I read his comments with smth I agree with smth And IF U know nothing about islam

Then you need to get some of your / his facts straight

ISLAM IS THE MOSTLY FAST SPREADING RELIGION IN THE WORLD.

In actualy numbers this is true. Primarily because of the high birthrate in many Muslim nations - leading to high poverty rates and inability of the nations to provide for the citizens. Other than oil producing states, look at the demographics for Islamic nations.

10 MILLION MUSLIMS LIVE IN USA.

While no one knows the exact numbers, even Islamic societies only put the number at under 5 million. Best accurate estimates run in the 3 million range, of which over half are African-Americans who claim to be Muslim yet do not actively practice Islam. There are less than 900 mosques in the U.S., and even at the 3 million estimate that implies almost 4000 practitioners per mosque

In view of Islam's actions in the world community, many people in many countries have a low opinion of the religion.

Conversely Muslims have lost their reputation in the entire non-Muslim world. Islam is religion-non-grata in much of the world. Although most of the world accepts Muslims into their society, when Islam refuses to give other religions the same rights in Muslim nations.

PAKISTAN IS UN-KNOWN IN MOLODVA.

I date say more Moldovans know about Pakistan than the other way around. Hard not to know about a place that's in the new every day - bombings, killings, riots, political upheavals, etc.

I beg U to ask smb or read anything, cause islam is AGAINST TERORIZM.

This would astound and amaze many people. Islam has come to represent terrorism not only from the deeds of the minority who advocate terrorism, but by the refusal of moderate Muslims to speak out against terrorists acting in the name of their religion. Until moderate Muslims take a stand against the radical fringes, Islam's reputation in the world will remain fixed on the violence and intolerance that the radical elements bring to our morning news each day.

Does anyone see Catholic suicide bombers, Methodists blowing up Presbyterian churches, or Orthodox killing members of their community who have a different faith? Nope, but we see that daily from the Islamic world. It seems Islam has such a low tolerance for any other way of thinking or lifestyle that the Sunni and Shiite branches can't even accept each other - divisions of the SAME religion.

And Islam's problems with world opinion (or lack of it) go beyond the issue of violence and terrorism. Unwillingness to enter the 19th century (much less the 21st), treatment of women, and intolerance of anything non-Mulsim is not the way to win friends and influence people.

-----------------KEEP IN MIND ISLAM IS BEST AND ONLY ONE TRUE RELIGION..............IF SOME GIRLS MARYR MUSLIM AND ACCEPT ISLAM...........ITS VICTORY OF ISLAM.

With this you reinforce the idea that Islam is a religion of intolerance with an ideology infatuated with conquest.

Yes, I have used the word 'intolerance' many times. That's because to many people, including myself, the fundamental precept of Islam is INTOLERANCE.
paulb1088
Does anyone on this forum really care about Islam? What does this subject have to do with Moldova? Answer NOTHING! but since this subject was brought up, let's talk about it.....Everyone with half a brain knows that Islam is a violent religion by nature. It's goal throughout history was to convert us infidels or non-believers not by good will and scripture but by the sword. Islam is a 7th century religion and the people that practice it, are living in the 7th century. The women are treated like cattle and they are viewed ,not as human beings or equals but as property. One only has to look at the Islamic practice of "honored killings" as evidence of this. If women are treated as equals, why do they have to wear the burqas? If Islam is not a throwback religion of the past, then why does a male relative have to accompany a woman that goes on a date or out with another man that is not related to her? In Islam religion, women have no rights and the husband is always right........
To prove Islam is a violent religion, look at all the war's and conflicts that are going on around the world.......about 12 of them........what do all have in common? answer........ISLAM. and what about all the terrorist attacks, honor killings, suicide bombings, plane hijackings, etc......etc........What do all of these have in common? Answer: ISLAM

Blowing up discos in Bali , Indonesia, Massacre of theater patrons in Moscow , Russia, Massacre of school kids in Beslan Russia, 9-11-01 World Trade Center , New York City, throat cutting of journalists, throat cutting of missionaries, throat cutting of aid workers in Iraq, I could write 10 more pages about these examples.....
Some people try to rationalize and say that these are only the "extremists" and that Islam is a religion of peace but there sure seems to be a lot of extremists out there and also why don't the "moderate" Muslims speak out against the violence?
Remember 9-11-01 New York world trade center towers? When the towers fell, half the Muslim world was seen dancing in the streets, celebrating and rejoicing.....this was all over the t.v.

Why do you think there is no democracy in the middle east? There is only dictators and tyrants... I will tell you why....because democracy and Islam are incompatible.......There is no freedom of speech..........Look what happened when the journalist in Denmark wrote a cartoon of Mohammed with a dynamite stick in his turban...........many riots, threats, and murders occurred because of this........Wasn't the Danish embassy somewhere just blown up the other day???
There is no freedom of religion..........Remember in Afghanistan about a year ago.......a man converted from Islam to Christianity and he was sentenced to DEATH!!!!! It was only through heavy diplomatic pressure by the U.S. that his sentence was commuted and he was declared insane and was ordered to leave the country as his life was in mortal danger......

I once again ask the moderator of this forum..........WHAT DOES ISLAM HAVE TO DO WITH MOLDOVA FORUM???
I will agree with Marisha though........she is correct, throughout the centuries the Orthodox church and Christian kings have been defending themselves and fighting the Muslim barbarians for centuries............
One only has to look at and study the history of the Ottoman Turks, and the repeated Muslim invasions........

Thank God for Charles Martel for stopping the Muslims at the battle of Pointier which saved Western Europe from the cancer of Muslim domination.... Thank God for men like Richard the Lion heart who led the last noble Crusade to stop Muslim tyranny........

Why are Muslims obsessed with wanting to convert all of us? Let us believe what we want to, let us live our lives the way we want to........You can have the 7th century theology but leave us alone...

This is really a great religion............Put on a suicide vest, set it off in a crowded market of women and children , innocents, and suicide bomber goes to paradise (heaven) where 17 virgins wait for them...............No Thanks, you can have this "religion"

For all you people that want to learn about Islam ..........I would like to suggest a book . It is called The Satanic Verses by Salmon Rushdie
Possum
QUOTE (paulb1088 @ Jun 16 2008, 12:29 PM) *

I owe you a beer. I think that's acceptable in Moldova, thought not in Islamic nations.
Ari
Regarding Islam and all that.
1) I agree with the poster Eddie who months ago said that "AFTAB" might be a "provocateur" who is not Muslim, but who, posing as a Muslim on this forum, said deliberately outrageous things in order to discredit that religion.
Such a political tactic is well known.
For example: at protests organized against the well-known and well-hated institutions of capitalist globalization and militarism such as the G8, WTO, NATO, etc. policemen wearing the black clothes favored by some anarchists engaged in deliberately provocative actions like smashing windows in cars, in McDonalds, etc. This served as the justification for the other police to attack all the demonstrators. The under-cover policemen who had been posing as "radical" anarchist protestors were later seen staying, talking and enjoying friendly relations with the cops who had just run riot, beating and jailing other peaceful protestors. I tend to think that AFTAB isnt Muslim at all, but a clever and sinister anti-Muslim bigot.
2) The statements made by some to the effect that "Islam is a violent terrorist, religion," etc. are not only vile and bigoted, but contrary to the historical record.
Islamic fundamentalist terrorism has grown substantially since oh, about, 1980. Before that it was a relatively marginal phenomenon. What accounts for its growth?
How about Washington's foreign policy? Starting in 1979, under the Carter administration, the CIA organized the largest covert operation in its history. This was in Afghanistan, where the US government desired to destabilize a Soviet client state government, lead the Soviets to invade to defend their client and thus give the Russians "their own Vietnam."
Who did the US government assist in this endeavor? Fanatical Muslim mujahideen, not only from Afghanistan (there the "terrorists" errr... "freedom fighters" were mainly Muslim mullahs who also owned a lot of land) but from all over the Moslem world, like Saudi Arabia, Pakistan, etc, etc, etc. were trained, armed and financed by the CIA to overthrow the Soviet client state in Kabul.
While I don't think the Soviet invasion of Afghanistan was a good thing by any means whatsoever, that government that was largely udner its sway at least let women go to school, made some sensible land reform, etc. The Muslim fundamentalist mujahideen BACKED BY THE CIA TO THE TUNE OF BILLIONS OF DOLLARS used to throw acid in the faces of women who tried to go to school.
Again, PRIOR TO THE US GOV'T FINANCING, ARMING, TRAINING, ORGANIZING, etc the MUSLIM FUNDAMENTALIST MUJAHIDEEN FROM 19179-1988, MUSLIM FUNDAMENTALIST TERRORISM WAS A PHENOMENON OF MARGINAL IMPORTANCE. It is a thoroughly recent phenomenon. One of the mujahideen lovelies that the US assissted in Afghanistan was none other than Osama bin Laden.
Well, after the US government attained its objectives by using the islamic fundamentalists in afghanistan to "give a bloody nose," so to speak to the Soviet Union, the US government lost interest in Afghanistan for a while. And elements like Osama bin Laden, apparently due to US placement of troops on Muslim holy land in Saudi Arabia, began to grow exceedingly hostile to their one-time benefactor, Washington.
However, while the US government and Osama bin Laden still claim to be 100% in opposition to one another, the truth may well be different. in the period leading up to the 1999 war in the former Yugoslavia, Bin Laden and Al-Qaeda supported the (mainly Muslim) Albanian ultra-nationalists of the KLA in Kosovo just as the US and NATO were, too.
The history shows that, all throughout the post-WWII period, the US government and its proxy in the Israeli government tended to back Muslim fundamentalist groupings as a means of beating back more left-wing movements. Israel backed the Muslim fundamentalist Hamas in order to weaken the secular-nationalist PLO, the US government backed the Muslim brotherhood in Egypt against Nasser's secular pan-Arabist ideology, the US government backed right-wing Muslim bands who, alongside with the forces of General Suharto, slaughtered hundreds of thousands of members of the PKI (Communist Party of Indonesia) during the 1965 coup d'etat in that country.
Those westerners who attack the supposedly "violent and terroristic" nature of Islam either know the above history and don't care to mention it or actually don't know about such stuff. Thus, they are either fooling others or are just fooled themselves.

Anti-Islam bigotry plays right into the hands of the US ruling elite which, having occupied Afghanistan and Iraq, is now moving towards a military assault on Iran. All of these are Muslim-majority countries. Anti-Muslim hatred is not only generally based on an ignorance of history, but it also reinforces Washington's criminal plans for world domination via the conquest of the mainly Muslim oil-rich countries of Central Asia and the Middle East.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.